(1) PLANANDGLOW INTRODUCTION
This website is owned by Planandglow, and/or members of the Planandglow Family. The company have full right of its trademarks, designs, concepts and
manufacturing items described in this website. If you have any questions concerning our privacy policies and use of children’s information or other user information,
please write us at info@Planandglow.com. These terms and conditions govern your use of our Planandglow website; by using our Planandglow website, you fully
accept these terms and conditions. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, do not use our Planandglow website.
(2) PLANANDGLOW INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in Planandglow website and materials such as logos, pictures, designs, concepts,
descriptions or photographs on Planandglow website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
(3) PLANANDGLOW LICENCE TO USE WEBSITE
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from Planandglow website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions below.
(4) YOU MUST NOT:
(a) Republish materials such as logos, pictures, designs, concepts, descriptions or photographs from Planandglow website (including republication on another
website without our affiliation program);
(b) Sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material such as logos, pictures, designs, concepts, descriptions or photographs on Planandglow website;
(c) Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material such as logos, pictures, designs, concepts, descriptions or photographs on Planandglow
website for a commercial purpose;
(d) Redistribute materials from Planandglow website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution with our written
(5) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
The information on Planandglow website is provided free-of-charge and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of
Planandglow website and the information on Planandglow website. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on Planandglow website is correct, we
do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
(6) PLANANDGLOW TERMS & CONDITIONS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
1) Any claims under the money back guarantee must be received within 10 days from the date of receipt of product by email with proper reason and a digital picture
showing the condition of product.
2) A valid claim shall consist of: Full Name and address of claimant, invoice showing the purchase date of the product.
3) When the goods are received back in accordance with complaint mail, then you will receive your refund by way of cheque issued within 45 days.
4) No responsibility will be taken for lost or delayed claims.
5) Claimant must pay for postage of their claim, insuring it is returned in good order.
7) Bulk orders are excluded from this guarantee (Bulk order is 5 or more).
• When deficiency in quantity or quality of the goods is discovered upon delivery, notice of deficiency must be reported to the supplier in writing within three (3)
days after delivery with a picture attached. In the absence of an appropriate written notice, including full particulars of any deficiency in the quality or quantity of
the goods, sent to the supplier after the purchaser’s inspection of the goods within such periods, the purchaser shall be conclusively deemed to have inspected
and accepted the goods. Pls reffer the Planandglow Terms & Conditions Money back Guarantee.
• The purchaser can reject the goods, if it is not been made according to the specifications available on planandglow.com.
• The purchaser can reject the goods, if there is a damage on any of the ordered item from planandglow.com.
• The purchaser’s sole remedy for rejection of goods is replacement or repair of defective goods (at the supplier’s discretion).
• The goods are returned to the supplier in unused and undamaged condition and in the original packaging within 30 (thirty) days of delivery with a returns note (part of the delivery note that
accompanies the goods)
• Returned items direct shipped from supplier’s supplier (with the exception of faulty or incorrect goods) will be subject to a restocking fee depending on carriage cost incurred to deliver and to
• When the goods have been incorrectly ordered and if return of goods is accepted by supplier, a charge of 25% of the original contract price of the goods will be made, plus the cost of carriage
You will receive an e-mail notification once your return is approved. You must email firstname.lastname@example.org so we may provide you with a return merchandise authorization form.
Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising under these terms and conditions
or in connection with our Planandglow website, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing exclusion, we will not be liable for any loss of profit,
contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings arising under terms and conditions or in connection with our Planandglow website, whether direct or indirect, and
whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise. However, nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence,
or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
(10) ENTIRE AGREEMENT
agreements in respect of your use of this Planandglow website.
We try to make all promotions clear, if it is not clear or you are unsure please contact Planandglow directly. All promotions are subject to change and may be with drawn or changed by Planandglow
at anytime without prior notice.
(12) Planandglow Affiliate Program
Planandglow Affiliate Program* is a unique opportunity for you to earn additional income by placing links from Planandglow.com directly to your Website. Each transaction made through these
links from your site, earns you a percentage of the sale. Planandglow.com is the premier business solution to home and office shoppers for creative write and wipe boards. They can choose from
hundreds of write and wipe boards. For more information pls contact email@example.com. Your membership in Planandglow Affiliate Program will enhance the credibility site by giving it an
association with a recognizable corporate brand. It will provide your customers with a link to an impressive assortment of business products and services.
(13) PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
We understand the importance of your personal information and have appropriate procedures in place to safeguard and secure the information we collect to prevent unauthorised access or
information. This Policy applies to information we collect when you use our Planandglow websites, mobile applications and other online products and services where this Policy is posted. This
policy also explains how we handle any personal information we collect offline. Please review the information below to familiarize yourself with our policies on Planandglow website privacy, so
that you can take full advantage of all of the Services. Please remember that this site and the servers that make this site available are located in all over the world. By using this site you agree to
operated (third party) by other companies or organizations to which we may link, as we do not control the activities of those sites. Please note that the privacy and data collection practices of
such third parties may differ from ours and such third parties may serve content and advertisements, collect information directly from visitors and place or recognize their own cookies on visitors’
the actions of these third parties.
(14) WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT?
We may collect the following types of personal information from you:
• Your name and contact details such as your residential or business address, email address and telephone number;
• Your gender, age and date of birth and occupation;
• Your company name (if applicable);
• Your signature;
• Proof of identity, such as your driver’s licence or passport number;
• A photograph or video surveillance recording of you if you are physically present in our stores;
• If you are a candidate for employment, we may collect other information as further set out in our application forms or during the recruitment process. This may include information relating to
your employment history, working eligibility rights, suitability for the role you are applying for, and your referee details;
• Other information you may supply to us.